Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update - 07/15/08

Thank you so much for your extremely positive response! Hundreds of people have visited this site because so many of you have passed my information along. I am overwhelmed by your kindness. And I also appreciate all of your well wishes. It is much easier to remain positive with the support of so many of you behind me. Thank you!

Because of your help, I am furiously researching leads, and I have made many contacts. I even have an interview next week - for a local government position I applied for months ago. (Although we are willing to move, the thought of doing so in this economy is a little frightening, so local would be nice.) I understand that I am one of many being interviewed, so keep your fingers crossed...

And please, keep those leads and ideas coming!

No comments: